Searching the ISC-EHB Bulletin
To search the ISC-EHB, there is a standard 'Bulletin search' page. Additional search pages provide access to specific datasets within the ISC-EHB Bulletin (e.g. an event catalogue or phase data).
Each search page has the option to define a search region using a Google Maps interface on an interactive page.
- hypocentres - both the prime (ISC-EHB) origin and secondary (ISC) estimates;
- phase/arrival data;
- only the prime (ISC-EHB) hypocentre for an event is output;
- magnitudes are also output where available.
- specific phase names (e.g. P, PKPdf, S etc.);
- time-defining phases - phases used in the computation of the ISC-EHB hypocentre.